Nov 22, 2010

A Very Potter Musical


I have watched the most epic play 2day! It was A Very Potter Musical! :) Darren Criss (who is now on Glee) is amazing! But my favorite people are Lauren Lopez and Joey Richter who play Draco Malfoy and Ron Weasley. Yes, you read correctly, Lauren is a girl and Malfoy is a guy. So what? She's an epic Malfoy. And Ron always has food. Like, real food. It makes me so hungry! Ron loves Red Vines (in the sequel anyway) I'm not a big licorice person. Anyway, everyone has to see it. But viewer desecration is advised (you don't know how long I've been waiting to say that) They do cuss. I'm half way through A Very Potter Sequel.* It's soooooooooo funny. Malfoy pwns in this one! You'll have to watch to find out why. :) Go and watch it!
~S
*Since I wrote this post I've seen AVPM four times and AVPS two point five times, fully, and some parts over and over again. (I'll update every time I watch it again)
Favorite songs are: Goin' Back To Hogwarts (AVPM), Granger Danger (AVPM), Stutter (AVPS), No Way (AVPS), and Days of Summer (AVPS)
I still love Lauren and Joey (Draco and Ron, respectively) but I love Seamus (played by Brian Rosenthal in AVPS), Umbridge (played by Joe Walker in AVPS), and Cho Chang (played by Devin Lytle in both AVPM and AVPS)
<3

And I don't know why the font for this post is so weird... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment